When accessing CAS from Chrome or Safari instead of the full login page displaying, only the Cloud logo appears. This is caused by data in your Browser Cache that needs to be cleared.
Following the steps to clear the browser cache (Google Chrome)
- Click on the Chrome Settings tab (usually located on the far left of where the URL is displayed - the button with 3 parallel lines)
- Click on "History"
- Click on "Clear Browsing History"
- Click on "Cookies and other site and plug-in data"
- Click on "Cached Images and plug-in data"
- Select "From the Beginning of Time" on the dropdown
- Click "Clear Browsing History"
- Close Chrome and restart it
Following the steps to clear the browser cache (Apple Safari)
- Inside of Safari, click on your Safari Menu
- Click on "Reset Safari"
- Click on "Remove all website data"
- Close Safari and restart it