When your Bixolon Serial Pole Display is not displaying correctly on your display. You might have Pins that is not set to the correct settings.
Follow these steps to fix the problem with the Pole Display
- Locate the Pins they are located underneath your Pole Display beneath the serial number
- Remove that cover and you will see the row of pins some in the upward position and some in the downwards position
- Make sure that the 1st, 8th, and 11th pin are in the upward position the rest should be left down.
- Then place the cover over the pins then turn off and turn back on the Pole Display
- Plug in your Pole Display and it should be Displaying correctly