This goes through the steps to set up a partner, so that they are able to create merchants under their partner affiliation.
Features available to Partner Admin:
- create new merchants
- add or remove licenses for merchants
- make the accounts inactive (or active)
- modify the merchant information
- add gateway information
- Use Auto Enrollment to create merchants
1) Central Admin creates an employee with the role: Partner_Admin
2) Central Admin creates a Partner (this is also modifiable to reflect changes as needed). When successfully saves, a partner affiliate code will be displayed. Now the partner is able to their own merchant accounts through Auto Enrollment and designate the partner. When the merchant logs in, the log in page on CAS will show the partner's logo.
1) Create the Partner Admin Role:
2) Create the Partner Affiliation: